Want to win a Mother's Day prize pack worth over $1300?
Tania Fernandes - $500 Gift Voucher
House of Sam - 2x Power of Words bracelet
Kaur Kauture - Kaftan and Belt
Effective Skincare - Cleanser
Mr Collins Florist - Voucher for a bouquet
Little Miss Meringue - $50 voucher
Light Soy Candles - Large Soy Candle and a wick trimmer
Jade and May - $50 voucher
Miss Fizz - Bottle of Prosecco + Wine Bag
Green Hip Workwear - Long sleeve shirt and a cap
The Boho Suitcase - $50 Gift Voucher
Bluyonda Scarves - Warrumbungle Roos boxed scarf
Eyota Clothing - Barefoot Wild & Free Tshirt
By Tanya - Original Floral 20cm x 20cm
The GC Collective - Classic membership
Head over to our Instagram for details on how to enter.
Terms and Conditions:
- Entry is open to both private & public accounts.
- Entry is only open to Victorian residents.
- Entrants must be 18 years and over and agree to release Instagram of any and all responsibility to this promotion.
- Immediate family members of employees and companies associated with The GC Collective are ineligible to enter.
- This promotion will open for entries at 9:00 AEST 29/04/2020 and entries will close at 21:00 AEST 08/05/2020 (promotion period)
- To enter, eligible entrants must follow all the businesses involved in this giveaway, including @thegccollective
- All entrants must tag another Instagram account on the giveaway post.
- For an additional entry, entrants can explain on the comment why the tagged person is a fabulous mum.
Prizes and draw
- The random prize draw will take place at 21:15 AEST on 08/05/2020.
- Total prize value is $1513 AUD.
- The winner will receive a prize pack as listed above.
- The prize pack will either be delivered (Geelong residents) or posted at the cost of The GC Collective, or sent via email.
- Winner must prove their home and address and email address to redeem the prizes.
- Winner will be notified via direct message on Instagram and have 24 hours to claim the prize
- The winner will have their details published to The GC Collective Promotions Instagram Page on 08/05/2020.
- If there are any unclaimed or unawarded prizes a re-draw will be conducted on the 09/05/2020 at the same time as the original draw.